Tuesday, August 17, 2010

For One Day and One Day ONLY

Dubby McDubdubbers,

I was just thinking as I was going through some of my music that it might be kind of fun to do a monthly "One Day and One Day ONLY" post that would include a dub dub style review of various musicians' entire (or close to) catalogue.

The issue here is that I am long winded... meaning, my reviews of some of the classic legends of our times or times before could take close to 2 GB of babbling. That's why the one day review idea came to be.

This is what I would do:

Copy all existing reviews over to a different location.
Post my one day review.
After one day, remove my review and repost the previous reviews.

Most of my reviews will be of a rather gay nature... such as David Bowie, Paul Simon, Van Morrison, etc.

Granted, I understand that this idea may not be in line with the general purpose of this here Dub Dubs Music Club... Therefore, I ask, "Is this of interest to you dub dubbers or is it a dumb idea."

Noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.